Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
19.09.18 at 22:30:05

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
Kampforum.no  |  Disipliner  |  RBSD (Moderator: Simon Flack)  |  Topic: Great to see RBSD gaining momentum in Norway 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print

Great to see RBSD gaining momentum in Norway

Simon Flack
Survival Stress Response Trainer
Veteran

« on: 06.09.13 at 19:08:38 »

I have not been in here for over a year. I have also not been training self defense either. Running a company just did not allow for it.

Its great to see that many of you are still training and that RBSD has gained a real foothold in Norway. I see discussions on "stress", "flinching" and I see some people are also using horse riding vests and stuff. How cool! Keep up the good work.

I doubt I will get back into self defence training and teaching again on a regular basis (Maybe teach my kids one day). I cant remember the last time I had to use it and I dont have the time to teach classes or groups these days. But I like reading good articles and the development of the science of realistic training methods so I will probably join a discussion every now and then.

Hope you all are well.

Simon

Simon Flack
Senior Instructor, SECA-Group,Norway
web: www.seca-group.com,email: simon@seca-group.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Kampforum.no  |  Disipliner  |  RBSD (Moderator: Simon Flack)  |  Topic: Great to see RBSD gaining momentum in Norway « previous next »
Jump to:  

Social sharing