Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
24.11.17 at 12:24:14

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
Kampforum.no  |  Disipliner  |  Kung Fu & Wushu  |  Topic: I Liq Chuan workshop: Circles of offense and defense 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print

I Liq Chuan workshop: Circles of offense and defense

VW
Forumavhengig

« on: 15.09.14 at 13:13:53 »

Hei.

Jeg ønsker å dele informasjon om et spennende seminar vi arrangerer i Oslo helgen 04-05 oktober.
Informasjonen er på engelsk da vi som regel er flere internasjonale deltagere.

Hvis du er interessert, send meg en PM for mer informasjon, eller send meg en e-post:
vegard.winther@iliqchuan.com

----------------------------------------------------------

I Liq Chuan workshop with sifu Rich Kelly

Topic: Circles of offense and defense

We will be hosting an I Liq Chuan workshop with sifu Rich Kelly in Oslo the weekend 4th-5th of October.

Rich Kelly is an undefeated champion with fighting experience from several different competition formats. He is a master of internal and external martial arts as well as body mechanics. Kelly is one of the original, old-time students of Grandmaster Sam Chin.

During this workshop you will learn how to harmonize and maximize the use of your body in a martial way that transfers over to any martial art style. You will learn advanced martial skills that will enhance your training for the rest of your life.

Sifu Kelly has the ability to customize his instruction to people from different disciplines and levels in such a way that everyone will get maximum benefit from the workshop. The feedback from his previous workshops has been phenomenal.

We are really exited about this workshop and the topic that will be covered. We hope you have the opportunity to share in this learning experience with us.

Sincerely
I Liq Chuan Norway

Training is a process of recognizing and realizing, not imitating and accumulating - Sam Chin
Agandhjin
Autentisk Kampentusiast
Guru

« Reply #1 on: 16.09.14 at 14:07:11 »

Hvis jeg ikke er på jobb, så skal jeg benytte meg av denne sjansen!

Dan Thomas Agandhjin Marceliussen Blogg
Juggernaut Fight Group
VW
Forumavhengig

« Reply #2 on: 23.09.14 at 11:25:42 »

Her er litt mer info om temaet for seminaret:

"The internal and external circles are one of the six physical points of I Liq Chuan. When you train yourself to understand this aspect of the nature of the human body, you recognize how to create defense and offense upon initial contact (touch or sight). When we train to refine this understanding, we see how to maintain the proper spacing and engagement at touch to defend at any point and attack/create an application at any point.

This workshop will emphasize the tools you need to turn any point of contact into a defense point. With a focus on partner training and merging with your opponent, we will incorporate all aspects of the I Liq Chuan curriculum to properly meet & match, establish the ‘highest point’, and recognize the proper energy, spacing, positioning and angle to create an appropriate movement. We will train to manifest this quality while spinning hands through the eight circles. This understanding and refinement will allow you to translate and maintain this quality through sticky hands and sparring."

Training is a process of recognizing and realizing, not imitating and accumulating - Sam Chin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Kampforum.no  |  Disipliner  |  Kung Fu & Wushu  |  Topic: I Liq Chuan workshop: Circles of offense and defense « previous next »
Jump to:  

Social sharing